livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] power tools & bought inputs/

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "Tradingpost" <tradingpost@lobo.net>
  • To: livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] power tools & bought inputs/
  • Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2006 13:34:38 -0600

Thanks for the, uh, encouragement, old fella ... seriously, comfrey is a
really good idea. But I'll have to get a few starts and multiply from there
since every bit of root will grow a new plant. Best thing, it's perennial.
What a compost starter. I've heard nettle brings up a lot of minerals.
Isn't it a bit tricky to handle?

--Henry David Thoreau