livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] going back to the land

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "TradingPostPaul" <tradingpost@riseup.net>
  • To: livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] going back to the land
  • Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2006 13:34:10 -0600

Most people have no inkling how much of the USA is third world, in housing,
sanitation, and food. But we can all benefit from this. Of course
preserving produce, setting up greenhouses, providing water for food crops,
farm tools, farm fencing, all fall under our subject. Great work, Ken.

On the soil cement part, it seems to me it's easier to pour in place and
move simple forms as you go.

Here's a link to NC Cooperative Extension Service
http://www.ces.ncsu.edu/

--Henry David Thoreau