livingontheland - [Livingontheland] list subject again

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "TradingPostPaul" <tradingpost@riseup.net>
  • To: livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Livingontheland] list subject again
  • Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2006 21:05:59 -0600

I've allowed some leeway in posts in a couple of areas lately, and I don't
like sending any back as off topic. But let's be sure they show a clear
connection to our list description, folks. For one thing, we can't just
advertise an intentional community. If we bring up an IC it needs to make a
point about the arrangement for living and working on the land.

Help us out here. We have plenty to talk about.

paul, tradingpost@riseup.net
The care of the Earth is our most ancient and most worthy, and after all
our most pleasing responsibility. To cherish what remains of it and to
foster its renewal is our only hope.
- Wendell Berry