livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] Severe Drought in Northern Plains

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "art corbit" <art_c@cox.net>
  • To: "Healthy soil and sustainable growing" <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] Severe Drought in Northern Plains
  • Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2006 16:02:53 -0500

Hi Paul,

People need to wake up and smell the coffee. All these things we see like
you speak of are just warnings of things to come. Hard times in our future
cannot be avoided by most peole. We are simply too far over the top to ever
be able to stop it. Just the increased population causes something like this
to effect a lot more people than it did in the past. I honestly believe we
are just about to see a time if a person doesn't have a little devine
guidance and help they simply will not have what they need to survive. I
know this is harsh talk but too many things point in this direction to be
ignored any longer.

Art in Arkansas