livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] ??no-till??

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "Greg and April" <gregandapril@earthlink.net>
  • To: "jim allAn" <jallan6977@earthlink.net>, "Healthy soil and sustainable growing" <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] ??no-till??
  • Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2006 12:00:01 -0600

Cardboard will work, and if I had a choice, I would use 3 inches of cardboard over 3 inches of newspaper.

Some worms types like the corrugating of the heavier types of cardboard, and cardboard is easier to keep in place than newspaper during bad weather ( as I found out the hard way ).

Greg H.

----- Original Message ----- From: "jim allAn" <jallan6977@earthlink.net>