livingontheland - [Livingontheland] GM/CC seed

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: Ken Hargesheimer <minifarms2@yahoo.com>
  • To: livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Livingontheland] GM/CC seed
  • Date: Sun, 9 Jul 2006 17:07:09 -0700 (PDT)

Mark,

  Seed for GM/CC are available in every country.  There is a farmer or farmers using them in every country.  Sometimes it in only in the market rather than a "seed" company.

Sometimes it takes a lot of asking.  I believe that every farm should have Muscovies on it as they eat flies right out of the air.  In Honduras, I asked every person I met about Muscovies.  "Never heard of them."  "Not available here."  But I just kept asking every day.  One day a guy said "Of course. A ranch near so and so has a lot of them."

  Ken

Go to: http://bibledvd.googlepages.com/home and www.nabuur.com

  • [Livingontheland] GM/CC seed, Ken Hargesheimer, 07/09/2006