livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] how best to do it?

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "TradingPostPaul" <tradingpost@riseup.net>
  • To: livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] how best to do it?
  • Date: Mon, 03 Jul 2006 11:56:25 -0600

I understand. What I don't know is how to avoid all the potential
contaminants in everything ;-) Like most organic folks I just do what I
can, what seems practical and affordable. On a home garden scale it looks
like making mush of alfalfa pellets is the cheapest way to add N and some
minerals in a hurry.

paul, tradingpost@riseup.net

--Henry David Thoreau