livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] Heating up a compost pile

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "TradingPostPaul" <tradingpost@riseup.net>
  • To: livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] Heating up a compost pile
  • Date: Sat, 01 Jul 2006 21:42:42 -0600

Should I not ask why you believe uncomposted plant material would form more
humus than finished compost? I expect to have to support what I promote.
And BTW I'm here to learn just as much as anyone else, and that's why I
started this particular list.

paul, tradingpost@riseup.net

Many types of jobs will cease to exist: public relations executive,
marketing directors, et cetera. I think work will be very hands-on,
and a lot of it will revolve around food production.
-- James Howard Kunstler, 2003