livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] the feet of the farmer/ Soil test results

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "Ryan Albinger" <ryalbinger@earthlink.net>
  • To: "Healthy soil and sustainable growing" <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] the feet of the farmer/ Soil test results
  • Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2006 07:25:47 -0500

Even plants will bring in a good amount of K. Grass can run 1-3% K and a
Ca of maybe .5%- it can throw the balance off even more.
And I forgot to mention to the list. A potential use for this soil is as a
fertilizer elsewhere and bring in some low K soil from somewhere else. It
can be useful yet.
Ryan