livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] the myth of America feedingtheworld/wasCompost tea and bugs in a jug

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "Ryan Albinger" <ryalbinger@earthlink.net>
  • To: "Healthy soil and sustainable growing" <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] the myth of America feedingtheworld/wasCompost tea and bugs in a jug
  • Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2006 19:35:24 -0500

I respect your choice to be a vegetarian. I don't like how many
confinement operations are run. But I just state the way it is. It is
profit based- for better or worse. It will not change until the American
consumers walk with their dollars to pasture raised animals that the
industry will largely shift to 'right it's ways'.

Take a look at the Meatrix II. Another funny comic on the American
confinement dairy industry.
Ryan