livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] Don't think so ... Compost tea and bugs in a jug

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "TradingPostPaul" <tradingpost@riseup.net>
  • To: livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] Don't think so ... Compost tea and bugs in a jug
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2006 18:50:48 -0600

Are you implying that proves something? What? That watering with compost
tea is better than plain water?

paul, tradingpost@riseup.net
The care of the Earth is our most ancient and most worthy, and after all
our most pleasing responsibility. To cherish what remains of it and to
foster its renewal is our only hope.
- Wendell Berry