livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] The questions still remain NOW anecdotal evidence

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "TradingPostPaul" <tradingpost@riseup.net>
  • To: livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] The questions still remain NOW anecdotal evidence
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2006 18:49:25 -0600

I don't use my anecdotal evidence to sell anything. Big difference.

You want to know if I had a control plot. Sorry you had to waste all the
time for that laundry list of questions, though. The answer is, the blow
sand I started with wouldn't even grow weeds, and irrigation water went
right through it in seconds. It was not possible to even plant anything in
the unamended "soil" (blow sand).

You state you don't
>sell ANY products other than good wholesome non-GMO, non-pesticide crops
>grown on healthy soil amended with rock powders and all-natural
fertilizers
>and compost tea.

Good!

paul, tradingpost@riseup.net
The outstanding scientific discovery of the twentieth century is not
television, or radio, but rather the complexity of the land organism. Only
those who know the most about it can appreciate how little we know about
it.
- Aldo Leopold in Round River, 1933