livingontheland - [Livingontheland] Compost tea

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: Ken Hargesheimer <minifarms2@yahoo.com>
  • To: livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Livingontheland] Compost tea
  • Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2006 14:06:08 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Readers,

I have made compost tea but it occurred to me that everything in the compost tea is from the compost.   If I put the compost in the growing bed, the plant still gets it and I do not have to do all that work.  Nature does not make compost tea and the prairie, jungle and forest all do quite well.

Any advantages?  I have heard it repels insects?

Ken Hargesheimer

Go to: http://bibledvd.googlepages.com/home and www.nabuur.com