livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] Goats for the rough hill

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "Col. M. K. Megibben" <cmegibben@peoplepc.com>
  • To: Healthy soil and sustainable growing <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] Goats for the rough hill
  • Date: Sun, 28 May 2006 12:19:36 -0400 (EDT)

I'm sorry electric did not work for you.I've raised goats (milk & meat)for
over 15 yrs, I find electric the only way to go.It must be flagged for
introduction to the herd.It also is best to use the 7 strain system(
www.kencove.com/
gives all examples of how to lay your fencing out or go to tractor supplies
web site) and must be 12volt system.I had a border collie who used to put her
back up to an old 6 volt system and you could watch her back twitch at each
joule, I guess it was a back therapy for her.

PeoplePC Online
A better way to Internet
http://www.peoplepc.com