livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] Re amino acids, corn gluten, soybean meal

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "TradingPostPaul" <tradingpost@riseup.net>
  • To: livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] Re amino acids, corn gluten, soybean meal
  • Date: Thu, 25 May 2006 22:05:02 -0600

Don't know your situation, but the blackberries might be the best thing
growing there. I don't know of any quick and easy way to add anything to
miserable soil to make it good soil. Good soil is easy to work with once you
get there but it takes some time and investment to get there.

paul, tradingpost@riseup.net

The outstanding scientific discovery of the twentieth century is not
television, or radio, but rather the complexity of the land organism. Only
those who know the most about it can appreciate how little we know about it.
- Aldo Leopold in Round River, 1933