livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] US privacy campaigners fear mark of the beast

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: Terry Wereb <frosted-acres@sbcglobal.net>
  • To: Claudia & Linda <dragonhill2@netzero.net>, Healthy soil and sustainable growing <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] US privacy campaigners fear mark of the beast
  • Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2006 20:46:09 -0700 (PDT)

Claudia-- you left out the part about the Non Animal
owner who has to report the event of an animal coming
onto his property! You know, Jo Bloes cows break
through the fence to visit farmer Brown's bull.. or
the trail rider who crosses the properties of three
neighbors going out and back (two events for each
neighbor, 6 for the rider/horseowner) hmm, I have an
idea.....

Terry W