livingontheland - [Livingontheland] Milk for bathing

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: Ken Hargesheimer <minifarms2@yahoo.com>
  • To: livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Livingontheland] Milk for bathing
  • Date: Sun, 2 Apr 2006 12:44:10 -0700 (PDT)

Terry and others,

No, I did not catch the application. Sorry.  My degree is in dairy husbandry and I grew up on a dairy.  It is a sore spot with me because the government should not be telling people what to do.

The government sends people all over the world to push GM crops for Monsanto but stops people from going to a farm and buying raw milk.   I telephoned a milk inspector last year and asked him about marketing raw milk.  He said that you can if inspected for raw milk sales.  Then he said that he drives up to several  dairy farms and  there will be 1-5 cars parked there waiting for the milking to finish.  They then go in and the dairyman fills their containers.  He said that he closes his eyes to it since it is people dealing directly with the dairyman on the dairy farm.

Ken Hargesheimer