livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] Re: Step-by-step "How to..."

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "Tradingpost" <tradingpost@gilanet.com>
  • To: livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] Re: Step-by-step "How to..."
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2004 20:37:50 -0700

Please remember this is for my new site under construction, far from
finished, only uploaded for testing. I work on it as time permits.

http://globalcircle.net/mh/localfoodbuyingselling.htm
http://globalcircle.net/mh/newstrategies.htm
http://globalcircle.net/mh/localfocus.htm

Let me know if this is the sort of thing you had in mind.

paul tradingpost@gilanet.com

--Henry David Thoreau

That is well said, replied Candide, but we must cultivate our garden.
--Voltaire [Francois-Marie Arouet] Candide