livingontheland - [Livingontheland] self-employment and red tape

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "Tradingpost" <tradingpost@gilanet.com>
  • To: livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Livingontheland] self-employment and red tape
  • Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2002 04:41:01 -0700

Unfortunately, those of us who want out or got out of the system by working
for ourselves still have to steer clear of regulatory problems. There's red
tape to deal with whether we're at home, on the farm, or just out in the
middle of nowhere. I don't like this website with all the ads and nonsense
thrown in, but they do have some useful reminders.
http://www.bankrate.com/dls/news/biz/green/19990927a.asp

paul & barb on the Continental Divide
http://globalcircle.net

  • [Livingontheland] self-employment and red tape, Tradingpost, 11/18/2002