labruscagrape - Re: [OFEX] Budwood

labruscagrape@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Ontario Fruit Explorers

  • From: "Thomas Olenio" <tolenio@sentex.net>
  • To: "'Ontario Fruit Explorers'" <labruscagrape@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [OFEX] Budwood
  • Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2008 13:34:57 -0400

Hi,

I just got my CARE package from Harrow and anxiously await grafting time.

I am switching over my Court Pendu Platt to a Richelieu.  The Court Pendu Platt was too sensitive to powdery mildew in my area (river valley).

Thanks Margie for the scions.

My figs in the unheated garage are starting to break dormancy.  I just crushed some fresh snow into their pots to slowly water them yesterday.

Later,

Tom