labruscagrape - [OFEX] Budwood

labruscagrape@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Ontario Fruit Explorers

  • From: John Barbowski <jbarbowski@hotmail.com>
  • To: Ontario Fruit Explorers <labruscagrape@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [OFEX] Budwood
  • Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2008 17:28:42 +0000

Hi All,

Margie it either psychic or reading my emails. She sent me a 'CARE' package that I received on Friday last containing scions of:

Richelieu, Cox's Orange, Macoun apples and Seckel pear - a good quantity. I have surplus to my need and would like to offer some to whomever.

Pls advise if you might make use of a stem or two.

jmb

And thank you Margie, once again, for your thoughtfulness - yes I know you are a member of this group - the source of your info. - j

You could win a 2008 Mitsubishi Eclipse from Sympatico / MSN Autos. Hunt for the Total Eclipse NOW!

  • [OFEX] Budwood, John Barbowski, 03/30/2008