labruscagrape - Re: [OFEX] Scionwood plus Apples of Versailles, and a few misc questions.

labruscagrape@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Ontario Fruit Explorers

  • From: "Biz Storms" <biz.storms@sympatico.ca>
  • To: "'Ontario Fruit Explorers'" <labruscagrape@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [OFEX] Scionwood plus Apples of Versailles, and a few misc questions.
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2008 22:21:02 -0500

Hi John,

I can help you out with Macoun, and will check what the Cox’s looks like. The rabbits nailed what little growth went on the Richelieu – check and see if Margie has anything for Richelieu. Unfortunately, I only have three pairs, and none are Seckel. Sorry about that.

I’ll fire scionwood off to you next week.

Who have you managed to secure Bud 9 from? Traas Rootstock out in BC retired, so it has been very slim pickings from what I hear.

Cheers, Bizmark.