labruscagrape - [OFEX] If you are wondering

labruscagrape@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Ontario Fruit Explorers

  • From: "Thomas Olenio" <tolenio@sentex.net>
  • To: "'Ontario Fruit Explorers'" <labruscagrape@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [OFEX] If you are wondering
  • Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2007 09:46:40 -0400

Hi Again,

If you are wondering why the historic temperature chart of earth has spikes and valleys in temperature since galactic spring broke, I think I can answer that.

Here is the chart again (BP = Before Present).  Note the spikes and valleys;

Those valleys are caused by something very close to us galacticly speaking. It is simply how the orbits of the inner major planets relate to the sun.

It will all be clear in a second…  Let me add major planetary alignments to the above chart.

Each line added represents a major planetary alignment.  These alignments happened with less than a 12 degree spread, and a relative distance from the sun greater than 13.

The next alignment of this magnitude will happen September 8th, 2040.  By my estimation it will be similar to the temperature drop associated with the 332AD temperature drop.  For the coming alignment is very similar to that historic event.

So if CO2 is bringing up the temperature of Earth it may mitigate what temperature we will lose come 2040.

Man was not putting out CO2 during all those temperature spikes from the past.  The planets were periodically aligning though.

How does a planetary alignment affect earth weather?  When the planets align very tightly, at a distance from the sun they impart gravitational shear to the sun.  This affects how the sun’s outer plasma layer rotates around the inner core.  The added force makes the outer plasma layer rotate more quickly around the inner core.  This imparts a degree of solar stability and sunspots, and cosmic ray output from our sun diminishes.  This change in sunspots is what affects earth.  Less sunspots means cooling on earth.

Think of one of those big old tops.  Just as it starts to wobble you push the knob down in the middle and the top spins faster and wobbles less.

This is exactly what the gravitational shear, slingshot effect of the planetary alignment does to the sun.

The only larger major alignment occurred in 4434 BC.  The one in 2040 will be the second largest in mankind’s history.

And if you want to toss in more volcanic action putting out dust cooling earth during these gravitational shear events you are right.  The same shear that affects the sun’s outer plasma layer affects earth’s shifting plates.  It is a nicely balanced equation.

Call me crazy, but all the evidence points to it.

Later,