labruscagrape - Re: [OFEX] Test

labruscagrape@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Ontario Fruit Explorers

  • From: "Luffman, Margie" <luffmanm@AGR.GC.CA>
  • To: "Ontario Fruit Explorers" <labruscagrape@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [OFEX] Test
  • Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2006 09:52:42 -0500

Hello Tom. I had to have our computer person at Harrow adjust the font size on my computer as I almost needed a magnifying glass to read things. However, my vision is not the greatest at the best of times.

Margie

Margie Luffman

Curator/Conservatrice

Canadian Clonal Genebank/Banque canadienne de Clones
Agricultur
e and Agri-Food Canada/Agriculture et Agroalimentaire Canada
Telephone/Téléphone: 519-738-2251 ext. 474
Facsimile/Télécopieur: 519-738-2929

2585 County Road 20

Harrow, Ontario
N0R 1G0
luffmanm@agr.gc.ca

Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada - Agriculture et Agroalimentaire Canada