labruscagrape - Re: [OFEX] potted citrus

labruscagrape@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Ontario Fruit Explorers

  • From: "bert dunn" <helbert@idirect.com>
  • To: "Ontario Fruit Explorers" <labruscagrape@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [OFEX] potted citrus
  • Date: Sat, 25 Nov 2006 06:48:14 -0500

Hi Tom
Perhaps lack of humidity. I have read that our homes in normal heating
season are drier than the Sahara .
If not completely toes up, perhaps put in your fish tank, in a warm place,
mist it & put the lid on. Just misting unless in an enclosure is not much
use. Cheers
Bert Dunn Box 352 Schomberg LOG1T0 1-905-880-4453

Sent: Wednesday, November 22, 2006 11:09 AM