labruscagrape - [OFEX] OK Corral

labruscagrape@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Ontario Fruit Explorers

  • From: "bert dunn" <helbert@idirect.com>
  • To: "Ontario Fruit Explorers" <labruscagrape@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [OFEX] OK Corral
  • Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2006 08:47:43 -0400

Sorry to hear the OK Corral is retired. You sent me some great pictures of
your labours there.
Not really surprised that St Croix & P. Star are surviving in spite of
neglect. They're tough birds--also make decent wine (a bonus).
All you need to do is grow a different variety of burdock. Helga & I & some
of our kids ate it's rooter of New Years Days at Japanese friends home. It
is a Japanese tradition Cheers Bert
Bert Dunn Box 352 Schomberg LOG1T0 1-905-880-4453

Sent: Friday, July 28, 2006 6:59 AM