labruscagrape - [OFEX] Too Many Irons

labruscagrape@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Ontario Fruit Explorers

  • From: "Thomas Olenio" <tolenio@sentex.net>
  • To: "labruscagrape@lists.ibiblio.org" <labruscagrape@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [OFEX] Too Many Irons
  • Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2006 17:04:23 -0400

Hi All,

Had too many irons in the fire there for a minute. Was making yogurt, making pizza, and answering an email on sprouting seeds all at the same time.

Well really...

I was doing the first two, stopped to read an email about seeds, AND TOTALLY FORGOT THE FIRST TWO THINGS!

I have a real bad case of Fruitopia Primus. I actually have a minute for this email, as the temp of the milk drops to 125F in a cool water bath.

Yeah, I walked away from warming milk on the stove. Really sad case.