labruscagrape - [OFEX] Overstocked Fruit and Berries from Veseys

labruscagrape@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Ontario Fruit Explorers

  • From: "Joe Boles" <jo.bo@rogers.com>
  • To: "Ontario Fruit Explorers" <labruscagrape@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [OFEX] Overstocked Fruit and Berries from Veseys
  • Date: Sun, 4 Jun 2006 17:32:19 -0400

Here is a sale on for those that have an interest.

  Joe

Veseys Special

We're overstocked on a dozen of our Fruit and Berry varieties. There's still time to plant, so we've reduced the price on all of these selections by 40%!

Choose from Asparagus and Blueberries, Blackberries, Strawberries, Black Currants, Gooseberries, Grapes and even Saskatoon Berries!

To view our selection of Fruit and Berries, click here, or simply choose Fruits & Berries from the menu at www.veseys.com

Order soon as supply is limited, we'll ship your order to you right away.

As always, a free Veseys Planting Guide will be included with every order.

Contact us at:
veseys@veseys.com
http://www.Veseys.com
Phone: 1-800-363-7333 (toll-free)
Fax: 1-800-686-0329 (toll-free)

Your privacy is important to us.
If you would rather not receive email updates you may unsubscribe from Veseys.com mailings.

  • [OFEX] Overstocked Fruit and Berries from Veseys, Joe Boles, 06/04/2006