labruscagrape - Re: [OFEX] Cheapo Hint

labruscagrape@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Ontario Fruit Explorers

  • From: "bert dunn" <helbert@idirect.com>
  • To: "Ontario Fruit Explorers" <labruscagrape@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [OFEX] Cheapo Hint
  • Date: Thu, 25 May 2006 17:40:26 -0400

Tom I'd like to point out that our daughters do not call me cheap (although
they likely think so) they call me the Scrounger. I attended "Scrounger
Univ" :-))--it was lower tuition than "Cheapo University" as they took
barter.
Corks are free at our home- just ask.
I have perhaps 1000 feet of grapes rows- can I find nuff hose?

Bert Dunn Box 352 Schomberg LOG1T0 1-905-880-4453