labruscagrape - Re: [OFEX] grafting info

labruscagrape@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Ontario Fruit Explorers

  • From: "bert dunn" <helbert@idirect.com>
  • To: "Ontario Fruit Explorers" <labruscagrape@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [OFEX] grafting info
  • Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2006 08:59:41 -0500

Good morn Biz

Richard Fahey        c/o The Catholic Homesteading Movement
21 Delaware Square, Norwich, N.Y.    13815-A
No phone or e-mail

Interesting article by him in current issue of Pomona "Apple Tree Forest". Richard has many articles over the years in "Pomona"

Have fun in Vermont (but not too much fun!!)
Cheers            Bert

Question for the group – I am visiting friends in Vermont next week, and driving through New York State and making a few stops along the way. Does anyone have the location of the Catholic Homesteading Movement orchard or any of their literature? I have written to them, but have not yet heard back. Since they don’t have telephones, everything goes via the mail.

Thanks and cheers to all, Bizmark.