labruscagrape - [OFEX] For pigment-plastic-paint,

labruscagrape@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Ontario Fruit Explorers

  • From: "Abdul Musawar" <chemicalkinetics@hotmail.com>
  • To: <labruscagrape@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [OFEX] For pigment-plastic-paint,
  • Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2005 03:51:03 -0700

Sir,

CHEMICAL KINETICS is a reputed organization dealing in Industerial Chemicals & engineering equipments. We are dealing with more than 100 prestigious organizations in Pakistan. We are representing world’s well known companies and manufacturers for their chemicals and equipments.

We are intersted in the import of dispesants for paint industry in pakistan. Kindly send us small samples & Litrautes along with prices.

Regrads,

Andul Sattar  Ch.

Chemical Kinetics

58-Peco Road, Kot Lakhpat, Lahpre, Pakistan.

Tel. +92-42-5841598,99

Fax +92-42-5889349

  • [OFEX] For pigment-plastic-paint,, Abdul Musawar, 08/12/2005