labruscagrape - Re: [OFEX] Powdery Mildew

labruscagrape@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Ontario Fruit Explorers

  • From: "Biz Storms" <biz.storms@sympatico.ca>
  • To: "Ontario Fruit Explorers" <labruscagrape@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [OFEX] Powdery Mildew
  • Date: Tue, 31 May 2005 11:52:03 -0400

Hi Margie,

I just caught your email about AQ10. What do you use for powdery mildew for the Harrow orchards? In fact, I'd love to know what kind of spray regimen you do follow. I'm waiting for bloom to pass to deal with some caterpiller activity, so am cruising the internet checking on all the various spray programmes and materials used - traditional, organic and anything else. Thanks.

Cheers, Bizmark.