labruscagrape - RE: [OFEX] Fw: Quince trees/shrubs

labruscagrape@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Ontario Fruit Explorers

  • From: "Luffman, Margie" <luffmanm@AGR.GC.CA>
  • To: "Ontario Fruit Explorers" <labruscagrape@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [OFEX] Fw: Quince trees/shrubs
  • Date: Wed, 25 May 2005 11:28:44 -0400

Hello Joe. The quince seedlings are only about 6 inches high at the moment so
I think it would be best if we kept them until 2006. If there is a change I
will let you know.

Margie

Margie Luffman
Curator/Conservatrice
Canadian Clonal Genebank/Banque canadienne de Clones
Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada/Agriculture et Agroalimentaire Canada
Telephone/Téléphone: 519-738-2251 ext. 474
Facsimile/Télécopieur: 519-738-2929
2585 County Road 20
Harrow, Ontario
N0R 1G0
luffmanm@agr.gc.ca

Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada - Agriculture et Agroalimentaire Canada