labruscagrape - [OFEX] cuttings

labruscagrape@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Ontario Fruit Explorers

  • From: "Thomas Olenio" <tolenio@sentex.net>
  • To: "labruscagrape@lists.ibiblio.org" <labruscagrape@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [OFEX] cuttings
  • Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2005 14:31:47 -0500

Hello Bert,

Cuttings of Isabella grapes (5) went out to you today. The postmaster tells me three days, so you should have them Monday. Since they are grape cuttings, sitting Sunday wrapped in damp/wet towels will not hurt them.

I make no promises as to viability, but I saw what appeared to be good buds. though the cuttings are not that "beefy", but that is all I was able to prune off the vine.

Today I received Lady (Appian) apple scions from Biz, and just turned her mail packaging around out to you. That was my contribution to the 1 tonne challenge.

Later,