labruscagrape - Re: [OFEX] Re: Surround WP

labruscagrape@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Ontario Fruit Explorers

  • From: "Thomas Olenio" <tolenio@sentex.net>
  • To: "Ontario Fruit Explorers" <labruscagrape@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [OFEX] Re: Surround WP
  • Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 16:43:28 -0500

Hi,

Any advice for powdery mildew on apple?

I have one tree that is very suscepible (court pendu plat) and my father inlaw has one as well (forget for the moment).

I think a rotation of sprays is best. I have Bordo, Sulfer, Captan, Wilson fruit spray.

It would be nice to introduce some AQ10 which EATS powdery mildew. Seems only fair to me.

Anyone have good luck with PM control on apple?

Tom