labruscagrape - [LabruscaGrape] mailings...

labruscagrape@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Ontario Fruit Explorers

  • From: Elayne Mott <countrymouse@totalmail.com>
  • To: labruscagrape@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [LabruscaGrape] mailings...
  • Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 03:59:34 -0800 (PST)

Good morning Thomas:

Just wondering if I have not done something correctly. Only once have I
received e-mails letters from the group on various discussions. Have I not
checked off the proper boxes ofr filled in the correct info? I was under the
impression that this group (labruscagrape) was similiar to that of
growinwine. I am worong?
A couple of questions:
- can bentonite be added only at the beginning of making a batch of wine
or can it be added at anytime or does the brew have to be fermenting to have
the bentonite added?
- is there such a thing as racking a batch of wine too many times before
bottling including prior to filtering?
Looking forward to reading other messages again,

Elayne

a grapenut from Oakberryflat Farm
East Dalhousie, Nova Scotia
(Zone 5 b)