labruscagrape - Re: [LabruscaGrape] Bird Damage

labruscagrape@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Ontario Fruit Explorers

  • From: "Thomas Giannou" <thomas@tandjenterprises.com>
  • To: <labruscagrape@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [LabruscaGrape] Bird Damage
  • Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2003 09:17:02 -0800

Hi Tom,

Birds are my only pest. I grow Lakemont, Reliance, and Himrod and a few
other varieties which are too young yet. The birds make quite a mess out of
the clusters forcing me to put up netting. Likewise, they go after my
Raspberries with a vengence. Nets are required. The nets also keep the
birds from pooping on everything.

Best Regards,
Thomas Giannou
http://www.tandjenterprises.com