internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Structural Engineer recommendation in RTP area?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Jim Ray <jim AT neuse.net>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Structural Engineer recommendation in RTP area?
  • Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2012 15:00:13 +0000

He is in Trinidad. I saw him in Clearwater FL a few weeks ago and bet he has a buddy in town if you still have the need. He designed Raleigh bridge across railroad tracks on Hillsborough St.

Sent from my iPhone
Is Jim Ray still on the list? I think his brother is a structural engineer.

Cheers,
Paula