internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] seeking online course design and delivery guidance

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: <marcia AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] seeking online course design and delivery guidance
  • Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2011 21:06:29 +0000

Is it something very lengthy? Lots of functionality to teach, or something
more superficial, highlighting just the main features? Will you need to track
your audience's progress? Compliance? Test scores?

Software simulation would probably be the most effective solution. Give the
learning a task to accomplish and let them try it, providing feedback along
the way.

eLearning is what I do, so feel free to contact me/ask questions offline.

Good luck!

Márcia