internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] TWC pushing anti-consumer broadband bill

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Mark Turner <jmarkturner AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] TWC pushing anti-consumer broadband bill
  • Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2011 21:03:23 -0500

Hey INWers,

As I just told the TriLUG group, I have gotten word that the broadband bill (H129) will NOT be heard at tomorrow's Public Utilities meeting. It has been removed from the agenda to be heard at a later date, most likely a week from tomorrow (March 2nd). This gives us more time to make phone calls and register our concern about the bill.

Thanks to everyone who agreed to come out tomorrow. Stay tuned for notice of the next meeting (and please continue to contact your state representatives)!

Cheers,
Mark