internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] boxes for free

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Scott Chilcote <scottchilcote AT earthlink.net>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] boxes for free
  • Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2010 10:12:34 -0500

On 11/14/2010 07:44 AM, Jim Ray wrote:
We have bunches of boxes left over from move to Cary this past week. If
anyone would like boxes before we re-cycle them, they are yours.

Regards,

Jim Ray, President

If you want these to disappear, post them on the triangle freecycle or wake freecycle newsgroups on yahoo. The only problem will be the thirty or forty requests that follow the one that gets them.