internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Any Drupal Experts out there?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Judy Hallman <hallman AT email.unc.edu>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Any Drupal Experts out there?
  • Date: Mon, 09 Aug 2010 14:07:45 -0400

Rebecca,

The local Drupal groups are super helpful --
http://groups.drupal.org/tridug
I'd also post to the statewide group
http://groups.drupal.org/north-carolina
I think you'll need to join both groups. When you post, you'll have a chance to select the groups you want to post to and you can select both.

Describe as best you can what changed when it went live.

Judy Hallman
----