internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] handyman/woman in Durham [one more time]

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Colleen" <cmccarthy1 AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: "'Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/'" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] handyman/woman in Durham [one more time]
  • Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2010 20:01:27 -0400

John Wooten (919-601-1913) might be available.  He can do just about anything, does an excellent job, and is very honest and reliable.  He replaced some siding for me, and built a cabinet for a friend.  Both jobs were perfect, and it’s a matter of pride and integrity to him to be sure that his work is perfect.  His estimate for replacing the siding on my house was so much lower than the others that I paid him 15% more than the next highest estimate because that is what I thought the work was worth.

Good luck!

Colleen