internetworkers - [internetworkers] Need Recommendation for Large Area Rug Retailer

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Scott Chilcote <scottchilcote AT earthlink.net>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Need Recommendation for Large Area Rug Retailer
  • Date: Mon, 01 Mar 2010 15:05:11 -0500

Hi Folks,

I've gotten such good advice on here lately, I thought I'd try one more. My wife and I moved recently, and our new place needs a few rugs. We need one for the living room that is larger than the "standard" large size rug I see in stores (10' x 12'). We need one that's 10' x 15' or longer.

We don't need super fancy hand decorated wool, but a good selection of patterns and colors would help. Thanks (again) for any pointers.

Scott C.