internetworkers - [internetworkers] Terrific Maintenance Professional Available

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Susan LaBarre <idodesignforchange AT gmail.com>
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>, TMUG-list AT list.tmug.org, St_Mikes_Career_Group AT yahoogroups.com
  • Cc: nbianco AT nc.rr.com
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Terrific Maintenance Professional Available
  • Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2009 16:50:45 -0500

Hi Folks,

I just learned that Neil Bianco, the lead facilities maintenance person at our apartment complex has been laid off. What a sucky thing to do to an employee of nine years a week before Christmas.

I've known Neil for several years and he has done excellent work for me and my neighbors; we are so sorry to lose him.

He's always polite, respectful of our property, and gets the repairs done well. I recall running into him in the parking lot late one evening and mentioning a small problem in my apartment. Neil could have waited until the next day when an "official" request came through the office, but he was nice enough to help me out on his free time. He has a strong work ethic and goes the extra mile.

He has a wife and three kids to support so I'm reaching out to see if any folks on the lists know of any openings for a highly experienced facilities professional.

Please e-mail Neil at nbianco AT nc.rr.com if you know of any opportunities for employment or freelance work. My neighbors and I are happy to provide some excellent references.

Susan

Susan LaBarre
Dappled Path Studio
Phone: 919-665-3392
Mobile: 919-656-2216
Email:  susan AT dappledpath.com
Web: http://www.dappledpath.com

  • [internetworkers] Terrific Maintenance Professional Available, Susan LaBarre, 12/16/2009