internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Office Space

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Matt Drew <matt.drew AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Office Space
  • Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2009 06:41:22 -0500

My defunct startup had space at 800 West Williams Street (on 55, next
to Harris Teeter). The owners of the building were reputedly sort of
... whacky, but we sub-let from the RE/MAX realty office and they were
great. There was no dedicated space for servers, we just used another
office for what we had. Their thermostat controls are a bit
confusing, and control multiple rooms that are unrelated (the space
was sub-divided in the past), so thermal management might be tricky.

I don't know what their current status is as far as space, but they
had open offices the whole time we were there and I can't imagine it's
any different now.

Matt