internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Purchasing flexible conduit local

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Scott <catfather AT donpoo.net>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Purchasing flexible conduit local
  • Date: Sat, 31 Oct 2009 13:32:51 -0400

On Oct 31, 2009, at 12:00 PM, Jim Ray wrote:

I am found of big hammers and powerful drills. Where there is a will,
there is a way to make a hole. It brings out the best in me especially
when I run into jump discontinuities and a brick wall like on a job site
in American Tobacco Warehouse district in Durham, reinforced concrete
(required special $600 hammer drill for that one job) or 10" thick stone
walls like in my old 1935 house (borrowed huge hammer drill for that
job).

Ha! Well, if the easy approach doesn't do it I'll invite you and your hammer drill over for a beer. Thanks!

--
Scott <catfather AT donpoo.net>
AIM: BlueCame1