internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Purchasing flexible conduit local

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Jim Ray" <jim AT neuse.net>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Purchasing flexible conduit local
  • Date: Sat, 31 Oct 2009 12:02:43 -0400

Er, fond.

-----Original Message-----
From: internetworkers-bounces AT lists.ibiblio.org
[mailto:internetworkers-bounces AT lists.ibiblio.org] On Behalf Of Jim Ray
Sent: Saturday, October 31, 2009 12:01 PM
To: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

I am found of big hammers and powerful drills. Where there is a will,
there is a way to make a hole. It brings out the best in me especially
when I run into jump discontinuities and a brick wall like on a job site
in American Tobacco Warehouse district in Durham, reinforced concrete
(required special $600 hammer drill for that one job) or 10" thick stone
walls like in my old 1935 house (borrowed huge hammer drill for that
job).

Happy Halloween, and don't work too hard.