internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Partitioning Advice

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: <cmccarthy1 AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Partitioning Advice
  • Date: Sun, 13 Sep 2009 18:58:14 -0400

Thanks to everyone for the advice on partitioning. I planned to create two
partitions, then checked another machine that I was using for similar
purposes and I had used just one there, and decided to just use one on this
machine. I only run one OS (XP) on this machine, and have another machine
running Ubuntu.

Thanks again to everyone for the help!

Colleen