internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Roofing Down Under

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Scott Chilcote <scottchilcote AT earthlink.net>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Roofing Down Under
  • Date: Fri, 05 Jun 2009 15:13:14 -0400

Tom Caswell wrote:

> That being said, is there anyone who knows a good roofer in the
> Cary/Apex/Holly Springs area? I cold called Trademark and the guy
> started the conversation by telling me he was trying to leave for the
> weekend early. It's like clicking on links in emails from people you
> don't know.

Hi Tom,

These folks: http://www.scrosroofing.com/ re-roofed our home in Cary last December, and our neighbors' before that. They did a very good job, found a few sheets of plywood that needed to be replaced but didn't charge very much for them.

And they did a good job of cleaning everything up afterwards. A lot of roofers will leave nails all over your property (and some trash). They came up less than $200 over the estimate, and all was agreed on. I paid a nice tip but they earned it.

Scott C.